Work with us at Rod Miller HVAC
Do you know a young man or woman looking for a career path outside of College? The HVAC trade is here for them. HVAC jobs are in high demand, use cutting edge technology, with high income potentials, and the career path is nearly recession-proof.
Rod Miller Inc. offers apprenticeship programs through the Association of Air Conditioning Professionals (AACP) to put people on the path to success. Learn while you earn, enjoying all the benefits of a fulltime
position, while training for your certifications. Benefits include paid vacations, health insurance, and 401k.
There is no time to delay. Take the first step towards a rewarding career in HVAC, call Rod Miller today.
Experienced HVAC Technicians
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Technician to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and fixing our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis as scheduled
- Perform consultations with customers
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers
- Keep records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years apprenticeship under a journeyman (prefered)
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school required
- Must hold state HVAC technician license
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Must hold state driver’s license
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
Please apply by sending your resume and application to [email protected].
Application For Employment